You can proceed to Kefalonia and the village where the Odyssey Agrotraining headquarters are located as follows:
Access to Kefalonia:
- By airplane (Kefalonia International airport) in day basis morning and evening flights from Athens International Airport.
- By airplane (Kefalonia International airport), direct air connections from April to October are connecting the island with all the European capitals.
- By bus directly from the Athens central bus station (ticket including bus and ferry boat trip).
- By ferry boat from the Kyllini port to Poros port (distance from the destination five kilometers).
- By ferry boat from Patra to Sami port.
- By ferry boat from all the Ionian Islands.
- Direct sea lines Italy (Bridisi, Angona, Venice, Bari) to Kefalonia – Sami port.
- Sea lines Italy (Bridisi, Angona, Venice, Bari) to Patra port, next to the Kefalonia Bus Service offices in Patra.
Bus (morning , noon , afternoon, evening, night) domestic lines are connecting the area with the capital of the island Argostoli and also in conjunction with the lines Kefalonia – Patra – Athens.
Below you can find an interactive map for your convenience:
Kefalonia is accessible from May to October directly from the most European countries.
We can arrange for your tickets and traveling connections – transportation upon your request.
If you wish to learn more about how you can access our facilities and book your trip, please give us a call or shoot us an email.