In our facilities, the following are included:
- Olive groves, vineyards, fruit groves, horticulture gardens for Summer and Winter cultivation, aged and wild trees areas & bushes for landscape architecture, land management and art.
- Classroom fully equipped for the educational needs of 30 students.
- Open-space classroom, fully equipped for the educational needs of 100 students.
- Professional Agriculture equipment (including tractors, plowers, harvesting equipment, etc…).
- Cooking equipment (both traditional and modern).
All of our facilities feature high tech machinery and equipment, and all safety precautions will be taken upon starting any activity on the workshop or the open field.
Our facilities are reconstructions of the old traditional buildings half destroyed by the earthquake of 1953.
[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”1″ exclusions=”20,3,16,19,13,5,14,18,12,8″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_slideshow” gallery_width=”1250″ gallery_height=”1250″ cycle_effect=”fade” cycle_interval=”10″ show_thumbnail_link=”1″ thumbnail_link_text=”[Show thumbnails]” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]