The Odyssey Agrotraining International Program is hosting and supporting academic programs from all over the Globe.
Focusing on the environmental problems of the Planet, offers advanced academic and research programs in the Higher Education, study based on issues such as:
- Environmental Earth Systems
- Sustainability & Development
- Environmental Crisis
- Climate Change
- Global Pollution
- Resource Management
- Bio- dynamics
- Environmental Health Issues
- Soil Health
- Plants and Animals
- Ecosystems & Sustainable Practices
- Ecosystems & Economic – Social Development
- Ecological Restoration
- Maintenance in Landscapes & Seascapes
- Water Use & Resources
- Coastal/Sea/Ocean Sustainability
- Seed Issues
- Agriculture: Ancient & New Practices
We are working on a New Culture Model advancing ancient and modern techniques on agriculture.
The program is addressed to the interested – but not limited – to Higher Education Institutions, Activists, Artists, Researchers, Visionaries, Volunteers, Scientists, world wide, offering them as field of study the Greek Island of Kefalonia, in the middle of the Mediterranean.